A note from Ray Larson
For technology issues, a new system has been implemented to make it much easier for all involved to track the progress of a particular issue. It’s called “Trellis Desk”, and it’s online for all from anywhere in the district.
Here are the basics:
• Go to the website, http://support.morongousd.com
• Enter your username in the following format firstname.lastname
• Enter the password (currently all have been set to the default “123456”)
• Click “Submit A Ticket”
• Click the little circle next to “Yucca Valley High”
• Click “Submit”
• Fill in “Subject” with a short description of problem.
• Fill in “Computer Name” with Room # and location of computer/printer.
•Leave Priority to me. I will see everything in the same order (as it is received). If I have to escalate it to the DO, I will assign a priority.
• Choose a category
• Leave the little check box alone. It is for DO use only
• Describe your problem in the large text box, making sure to include as much information as possible.
• Click “Submit Ticket”
That’s it. From there I will immediately receive an email regarding your situation and you will receive a confirmation email as well. Your ticket will also be available on the same site for editing and replies. IMPORTANT: Do not reply to the emails sent! Instead, go to the site, find the ticket and click “Reply”. Again, I will get the email, as will you.
If a situation is an issue that I can’t resolve in a reasonable time, it will be escalated to the DO. The emails will keep coming until the issue is resolved.
**If your computer is down, please try to find another computer so that you can login as yourself. It will help in tracking the progress. If that is not feasible, contact Krystel. She will input the ticket for you.
For more info contact Ray Larson.